Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've been sick since Valentine's Day!~ fei

2:30 p.m.

BELLA'S ROOM BEFORE

"I just pushed the clothes aside at night..."

BELLA'S ROOM AFTER FEI MADE IT INHABITABLE

"I've never seen my bed made before!"

forever 21 owl shirt/nordstrom belt/mom's express pants/gray coat from random boutique

stylin'


F21 colorblock dress/random plaid cardigan/ gap leggings/


TARGET! (7:00 p.m. YES IT TOOK LIKE 4.5 HOURS!)


So we were exhausted after my, I mean OUR cleaning so we decided to go to Target before getting some KOGI burritos. We naturally go to the apparel section and then soon to the footwear department. Bella finds this pair of SUPER CUTE and shiny/ all-purpose shoes without much of a heel so it's practical. I find a pair of biker-chick boots that I really like. Problem (bella): Bella doesn't think her shoes are fancy enough for a night out therefore not worth her $$. (I completely disagreed, I pointed out that they were the perfect everything and also made her ankles look super skinny. Problem (fei): the boots were cool, but people at our small private school don't dress like that (think abercrombie/uggs/preppy polos.) I love wearing stuff that I dig out of my mom's closet, but I don't like the special attention I get when I try to be too maverick-y.


Eventually, Bella ended up buying two sports bras instead of the perfect shoes and I resolved to get my boots because Bella counseled me into believing that I shouldn't care about what my fellow peers think about my dress.

flower bag from vietafashion.com/red bag from target


NEXT STOP FEI's ROOM! This time I'll make bella do all of the cleaning. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment