Thursday, March 19, 2009

Work. Beats. Fierce. Sound

I am hoping that you guys know about the YES DANCE and if you don't, please find out! One of Bella and my friends from school is performing bits of this dance for a faux talent competition and it will be AMAZING.

Also, I want to preface this picture by stating that I am NOT a big High School Musical fan. (Bella is.) I guess growing up w/o disney channel did it, but no, I am not a diehard fan.

Yet I have this respect for anyone who can really pull off white pants and look good. So here goes...

Shout outs to all girls who have tried and failed (myself included) to dress for the white pant. Despite the fact that V.Hudge is Mos Def not my favorite "actress," I have to admit that I wouldn't mind taking a swipe at her closet. :)

1 comment:

  1. News on Daily-Women, the blog of two french Olivia & Mariam, come on :)
    Have a good day!

    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete